Re: [OM] Batch convert Raw to JPG

Subject: Re: [OM] Batch convert Raw to JPG
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 12:01:50 -0600
I just tried this with six RAW images using PS Elements 6.0.  As was stated
earlier for PS, PSE allows the selection of multiple RAW images.  I selected
the six and clicked "Open Image", at which time all six were loaded into the
editor. From that point, I think each image must be saved in jpeg format
individually, so it would not be a real batch conversion.  It would be a
pain with hundreds of images.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA