Re: [OM] where is the on off switch on the OM4T?

Subject: Re: [OM] where is the on off switch on the OM4T?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 10:03:24 -0800
> From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Of course, this being America
> (not one of those communist shitholes like Sweden or Canada), you'll
> be in
> debt for her medical care till you die even if you live to be 175. LOL

You guys just aren't trying hard enough. If you go into debt REAL BAD,
then the taxpayers will give you billions of dollars!

And the following, synchronistically, came up totally at random...

:::: I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed
corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial
of strength. -- Thomas Jefferson ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, Communications Steward, EcoReality:
http://www.EcoReality.org
  ::::