Re: [OM] RawTherapee

Subject: Re: [OM] RawTherapee
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 22:56:10 -0800
Wayne Harridge wrote:
> My basis for saying that it uses multiple threads is that if I add 5 files to
> the "queue" they all seem to stay there for most of the processing time then
> the number of files drops to zero very quickly at the end of the process.
> CPU utilisation sits at 100% except for the times when it's thrashing the
> disk.  I thought there might be a parameter I could change to adjust the
> number of threads it uses but wasn't able to find it (didn't really want to
> poke around in the registry).  I guess I should email the developer(s) about
> it.

Not a bad time, as they are still in beta with v2.4.

It's not a problem in the betas at all. At least in my case, clicking
the Save button apparently puts images in the queue, but it never starts
processing. The only way I can get it to convert and output an image is
with Save As. When I close RT, it tells me I have image(s) still in the
queue, do I want to dump them.

Maybe I've got a setting wrong.

Moose