Re: [OM] Kunterbunt calender 2009 - pics taken with E-3

Subject: Re: [OM] Kunterbunt calender 2009 - pics taken with E-3
From: Nicoletta Da Ros <nicodaros@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 03:08:38 -0800
good job! it was a very good idea, beautiful keepsake for families.
and good photos too, as usual :)

On Dec 24, 2008, at 2:57 AM, swisspace wrote:

As some of you may recall my wife started a small playgroup for
handicapped children and their parents, I love taking pictures of kids
so this year I put selected an image for each child and made a calender
for the parents, no high sophistication, just printed 2 to a sheet and
then stuck them in some pre printed calenders. If I didn't have to work
then I would like to concentrate on taking pictures of handicapped
children hopefully taking pictures to make their parents proud.  I
included pictures of our boys (April August and November) as they also
went along at various times ( a couple I posted before).

The playgroup is called Kunterbunt which simply translated means
multicoloured.

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/6908294_2xxUP#442045978_2w5x2
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/
6908294_2xxUP#442045978_2w5x2>

comments and critic always welcome and I hope you enjoy them.

Ian with a W