Re: [OM] MERRY CHRISTMAS

Subject: Re: [OM] MERRY CHRISTMAS
From: "siddiq@xxxxxxx" <siddiq@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 23:08:49 -0800
On Dec 24, 2008, at 8:40 PM, Robert Burnette wrote:

<snip>
>  I must say that you have joined an eclectic group. If there is
> anything you want to know, someone in the group will know something
> about it, or at least have an opinion about it.  ;o)
<snip>

as long as it's not religion. or politics. or guns. or suvs. i think
sex is ok!

the only kosher subect is which variant of the many 50mm primes is best.

actually, as you've noticed, we talk less about OM stuff and more
about everything else :) fun group, very unique indeed. you'll like
it, i think :)

/s