Re: [OM] Hep! Dr. Flash needs... um, flash help

Subject: Re: [OM] Hep! Dr. Flash needs... um, flash help
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 14:38:40 -0300
Yes, that's what I tried to mean. Thanks, Ken.
Couldn't get what you meant by "taping the contact might allow me to
drag the shutter".
One of my shoe 4, the one 'ready to use', is taped - but I won't tape
the BG2 contact.
I have 4 bodies and 2 winders, and I tend to forget to drag the shutter
when I switch to a camera without a winder.

Worst thing that happened when I began using the 4 was related to the
iso setting wheel: Presbyopia and those continuous small numbers and
dots ( 2, 2n have a window showing only one number ) made me underexpose
1/3 a whole roll of Provia 100F - it came back quite nice !! - did you
see the pink roses ? I had invented the Provia 125F :-)

Fernando.