[OM] Snowed-In Noggers (First Attempt with the OM Adapter)

Subject: [OM] Snowed-In Noggers (First Attempt with the OM Adapter)
From: Rob Harrison <robhar54@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 15:01:22 -0800
I know I'm about four years behind on this, but I just took my first
set of photos with the OM adapter I bought from Jim Olson last summer.
They were all shot with my e520 and the 50/1.2. Processed in Aperture
2. We've been snowed in for eight days here in Seattle, so have been
only getting out to places to which we can walk. Seattle pretty much
shuts down if we get more than a couple inches of snow, and we had a
foot or more. I did borrow a 4WD vehicle to pick my sister up from the
airport yesterday. The sledding has been fantastic. It's been
interesting from a community perspective, though we all have a bit of
cabin fever by now. Luckily, the snow is finally melting.

<http://robharrison.smugmug.com/gallery/6928145_Jn5VN/1/443326579_f7DhR>

Rob