Re: [OM] Inside, Looking Out

Subject: Re: [OM] Inside, Looking Out
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 17:35:06 -0600

> I love crappy weather. I went out on the 23rd and stood in the rain on
> ground so icy I could barely walk to do some landscape photography. I do
> that a lot. I love bad weather, it makes awesome photos. Sunny "Nice" days
> suck, I hate them. The light is ugly.

Actually, I am in total agreement.  Foul weather is far more photogenic.
 However, in this particular case, the weather actually made for extremely
dangerous conditions--I couldn't even stand on my driveway!  The interstate
here is "travel not advised--100% ice covered".  When they lose Interstate
80, you know it's bad.

AG