Re: [OM] Inside, Looking Out

Subject: Re: [OM] Inside, Looking Out
From: AS <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 20:30:37 -0800 (PST)
It strange to hear that other cities are not prepared for Winter storms. We get
a foot and life goes on. Every now and then they require private plows to help
out or people with four-wheel drive vehicles to help those that are stranded.
Both rarely needed.

Last weekend we had quite a snow storm - left work early on Friday and spent
the weekend indoors. I stepped twice on Sunday to snow-blow the driveway.

We are responsible for sidewalks. I bought a smaller snow-blower which has a
tough time when it gets really bad outside. Good thing I have a great neighbor
who brings clears the sidewalk with this gigantic snow-thrower.

This weekend is a different story. Temps are in the 50's, snow melted quickly,
and now we have flood warnings.