Re: [OM] Inside, Looking Out

Subject: Re: [OM] Inside, Looking Out
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 23:35:35 -0500
That's cool if it snows every 7 or 8 yrs. In Santa Fe it snows several times
a year. For the taxes we paid there, which were a lot higher than in
Indiana, they damned well could plow the roads. The city of Fort Wayne
manages it just fine. Some parts of the US rarely get much snow, and other
areas (Indiana, northern New Mexico, etc) get it all winter long, every
year. Santa Fe is 400 yrs old, they KNOW it snows there every year, and it
snows HEAVILY there every year.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design