Re: [OM] Inside, Looking Out

Subject: Re: [OM] Inside, Looking Out
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 23:39:48 -0500
I agree. Here in Indiana they do that, they plow. In New Mexico the old
Spanish families that control the city still think that physical labor is
something you make Mestizos (Mexicans) or Indians do, not something for
Espanoles to sully their hands with. I'm a white Hispanic and I think it is
disgraceful. The racism in the Hispanic community there was the one thing I
didn't like there. Those people there had Mexicans do EVERYTHING for them,
but they hated Mexicans with a fury that would make the KKK look tolerant.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design