Re: [OM] Hep! Dr. Flash needs... um, flash help

Subject: Re: [OM] Hep! Dr. Flash needs... um, flash help
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 22:14:25 -0500
Thanks very much Dr. Flash--makes perfect sense.

On a related note, I did manage to get a 4T to fire a flash in manual
at a speed >1/60th and ruin a couple macro shots. (At least the image
had two distinct exposures with a linear demarcation and I  don't know
of another malady to explain that) It had the cranky hot shoe, so some
combination of functional/non-functional contacts should allow for
this. No repetition of this could occur s/p EtOAc, eraser treatment.

Mike