Re: [OM] Brothers Bale

Subject: Re: [OM] Brothers Bale
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 07:41:19 +0000
Nicely done, Ken.  I haven't used selective focus like that for a
while, and it's time to get back into it.

I'm not sure if I envy you your snow and ice: we have have no snow
this Christmas and the temperature is hovering around the freezing
mark.  But the chickens wouldn't like the snow and it would cost much
more to heat our buildings if it were colder ...

Chris