[OM] Sure hope 2009 is another krappy year . . .

Subject: [OM] Sure hope 2009 is another krappy year . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 14:46:53 EST
2008 has been a full and fortunate year.  In January construction  began on
what will be our retirement home in the hills.  When  completed in February, it
will house my first darkroom. That is exciting!   2009 and forward will
probably have a bit more film passing through my cameras  than did the previous
digital years.The end of July we closed on our existing  home, before the
financial melt down.  We sold the home ourselves and did  so in 16 days.  That
was
great.

January 2008, one of my images was selected as one of 50 included in  the
Krappy Kamera Competition exhibit.  A few minutes ago, I forwarded this  years
entries and that is why I'm hoping for another Krappy year.  The  entries
consisted on both digital and film pinhole and a number of images  done with a
Diana
+.  I'm pleased with the images and optimistic that at  least one will be
chosen for exhibit this, another Krappy year.

Bill Barber
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.