Re: [OM] Hep! Dr. Flash needs... um, flash help

Subject: Re: [OM] Hep! Dr. Flash needs... um, flash help
From: Steve & Alicia Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 19:58:22 -0600
Chuck-
Not exactly sure what you mean by the T-32 not being in TTL mode versus
auto mode. The T-32 really isn't that sophisticated.  The only real
control is the slider that controls how much power it puts out. The only
thing that switching the panel over to "Auto" does is ensure that the
power switch is set to full output.

So if you had the T32 set to partial power, and the lens got moved to
f11, those may be underexposed, if using all of the partial power wasn't
enough for the situation.

At least, that's my theory. The big question will be answered when the
roll gets developed.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa