Re: [OM] santa monica, ca

Subject: Re: [OM] santa monica, ca
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 07:19:17 -0500
Thanks for sharing (despite being on flickr).  My very clear favorite is
PC290470 (B&W with two folks in the water).

The series took me back to my high school years of about 50 years ago
when I once worked briefly as a beach boy in Santa Monica.  My job was
dragging the beach with a large piece of chain link fencing to pick up
debris and smooth the sand.  Decidedly uninteresting and short lived.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt