Re: [OM] Fire and Ice

Subject: Re: [OM] Fire and Ice
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 13:29:22 -0600
On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 12:19 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I went eagle hunting yesterday with a friend here in Iowa.  The wind was
> howling so it was a bust for eagles.  But the sunset was very intense.
> Shameless plug alert.
>
> www.zone-10.com, "Fire and Ice"

Nice dood.  Here's one coming back at you:

http://flickr.com/photos/99378213@N00/3156333461/

I like yours better as it is more poetic and I know what was suffered
to get it.  Lens artifact in mine -- one of the few disappointments
about the DZs I have, as they are flare-prone.

I had been used to gorgeous sunsets every night in the past here in
Hawaii, but they have been in short supply lately here.  Interesting
clouds, though, and rainbows.  One door closes, another opens.

I'm watching the waning moments of the Iowa-S.Carolina game.  The game
was over sometime before the half, but they're running out the clock
now.  Go Hawks, Happy New Year all, and aloha for 2009!

Joel W.