Re: [OM] News Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] News Flash
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 15:53:12 -0500
The ability to adjust the power level of lights individually and
remotely is very valuable whether in a studio or on location such as a
reception hall.  One or more lights always end up out of reach by either
distance or height or both.  I may be mistaken but my view of light
"groups" is that all the lights in the same group will not only be
triggered at the same time but also have equal adjustments performed at
the same time.  For a typical studio setup you'd want 4 "groups" of one
light each.  The JrX's limit of 3 is one short.

Dr. Flash