Re: [OM] My New Year's Eve with a 5D MkII

Subject: Re: [OM] My New Year's Eve with a 5D MkII
From: castanet.xiosnetworks <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 18:58:33 +0800
2009/1/3 Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Thanks for that, Joel.  And on the subject of the RM-1, it should work
> with the E-3 should it?  I'll give my after-market version another go.

Chris, on the subject of correct usage of the English language, shouldn't
that be, "...it should work with the E-3, shouldn't it?"  :)

Just having some fun with you. Happy New Year anyhow...  :)

K.

--
Khen Lim - Zone-10 LLC, Des Moines, Iowa, USA

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of people" - Emily
Cox
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" - Walt
Disney