Re: [OM] Be careful where you sit...

Subject: Re: [OM] Be careful where you sit...
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 22:05:43 +0800
May be you can talk to the stage manager, @ ISO3200 F2.8 1/60s is just too
dark for enjoying the performance! The Chinese Opera I just shot was having
a minimum light level of ISO400 F4 1/60s, four stops brighter than yours.

For the difference in RGB channels, did you set the WB to 2800-3200K? Some
lower power stage light may be just too warm. Finally, if everything just
didn't work out, send me your 5D and purchase a 5D Mark II, which should
give you extra one or two stops to work with ;-)

C.H.Ling