Re: [OM] My New Year's Eve with a 5D MkII

Subject: Re: [OM] My New Year's Eve with a 5D MkII
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 13:18:56 -0600
On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just love this "sliding scale of acceptability".  Wasn't the 5D the
> low-light leader and the answer to all of mankind's problems just a couple
> years ago?  It's amazing just how HORRID and completely unacceptable it is
> now.
> ;)

Nothing but the best for my web images, bub!  ;^)

Seriously, I would have some interest in nearly anything of reasonable
$$$ that offered full-frame and an OM mount.  Even if noise levels
were no better than the E-1 -- no problem for me.  I'd even hazard the
worries about the sensor getting dirty.  The body would most likely
live on the tripod.

Joel W.