Re: [OM] Be careful where you sit...

Subject: Re: [OM] Be careful where you sit...
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 11:51:27 -0800
> From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Light source will not reduce intensity with distance if it is the
> object you
> are shooting... if the sun is the object,
> the intensity will not drop with distance too.

Uhm, I certainly hope so! Otherwise, the surface of the earth would
more closely resemble Mercury's surface, and all of us would be
getting a very bad sunburn right now... :-)

:::: Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people
harder than a fear of sudden death. -- Adolf Hitler
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>