Re: [OM] Be careful where you sit...

Subject: Re: [OM] Be careful where you sit...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 08:49:20 +1100
No - I expect the light to drop off if I move the softbox back (in
fact, I rely on it) but what I was talking about is that if I move
the camera position back from head and shoulders to full length, for
instance, there seems to be a drop off, even if the subject and
backdrop is evenly illuminated. It's not something I'll lose sleep
over as I recheck the histogram anyway and I'm not enough of a geek
to start rigorously testing it so it's merely anecdotal experience.
It just puzzled me a bit.
Hot spots? I'm properly baffled I'll have you know!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx