Re: [OM] Be careful where you sit...

Subject: Re: [OM] Be careful where you sit...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 08:22:37 -0500
I never use anything but center focus point.  Can't imagine why I'd want
to use anything else unless maybe focusing off center on a tripod and
don't want to move the camera.  But even that assumes one of those
points will fall exactly where desired.  Not likely.

But I think I'd better start using the spot meter from time to time.
With the stage shoot just discussed the spot meter (at 80mm) would have
covered two dancers close together.  The previous year I was close
enough that I could have gotten just from the waist up.

Chuck Norcutt