Re: [OM] E-3 and 50-200 lens

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 and 50-200 lens
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 19:11:14 +0000
Heh!  You would have liked to be there as well, Andrew, I bet.  You
would have been jumping up and down on your new limbs ...

Although they were clearly at illegal heights (particularly worrying
for the Lancaster, having to climb again to get over the hills), it
must have been quite a sight from above.

Chris