Re: [OM] More managed bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] More managed bokeh
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 23:22:16 -0500
The direction of the light definitely makes the second image.
and the background is very complementary color, which further
provides nice separation. So I would say the background is
very good.

I think too many photos are over-simplified. The second shot,
with that background, has a bit more visual meat to chew on.

WayneS