Re: [OM] OM Bellows Questions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Bellows Questions
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 08:28:53 +1100
Thanks Bill,

I noticed that last night as I was playing with these bits !

The useful thing for me was that having it set up as a focussing rail you can
attach the slide copier and with an OM 50/3.5 adapted to the E-510 (no bellows)
I could get a slide copy of a full 35mm frame on 4/3 (approx 1:2).  It makes
for a solid compact unit.

...Wayne

> NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
>

> In a message dated 1/7/2009 5:47:45 A.M. Central Standard Time,
> wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> Were  there any accessories that also screwed into these holes in the
> end of
> the  rail ?
>

> If one takes the bellows off and replaces it with the stage, the rail
> becomes a focusing rail.  Don't know if there is any other way to use
> it.  The
> little knobs, if lost, are like many other OM parts, difficult to  find.
>  Bill
> Barber
> **************New year...new news.  Be the first to know what is making
> headlines. (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000026)