Re: [OM] Nightclub photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Nightclub photography
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 19:18:42 -0600

> > Nightclub photography is an interesting market. Plenty of websites
> > popping up marketing nightclubs and bars - selling photos to
> > patrons is a natural add-on. Here is one of the better nightclub
> > photographers:
> >
> > http://www.danielsdiaz.com/

BETTER????  I'm sorry, but I've never seen so much "spray-on tan" and
Photoshop skin-tightening since Lee Majors had his last face lift!

Daniel's wedding work borders on scary and that frontpage photo looks like
the kid's photo was inkjet printed on the bell of a french horn.  Talk about
brassy.  This is a reference site for how not to do things.

AG