[OM] Toronto and club/concert photography

Subject: [OM] Toronto and club/concert photography
From: Michael Collins <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 21:52:09 -0500
While we're on the topic of Toronto (inadvertently) and club/concert
photography, I'd like to point you to the work of Roger Humbert, who
documents a lot of performers in this city for his Live Music Report:

  <http://www.thelivemusicreport.com/cpg/index.php?cat=10004>

A bit of a mixed bag technically, but he has a good eye for capturing the
performances, I think. He also has an encyclopaedic knowledge of the
performers, and he's a most entertaining speaker.

Michael