Re: [OM] My OM Zuiko Rebirth

Subject: Re: [OM] My OM Zuiko Rebirth
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 00:49:40 +0800
Thanks Jim, I'm still checking how the Zuikos perform at full frame, so far
the fisheye looks sharp with some vignetting, CA seems even less than the
DZ8mm. The 40/2 is also sharp with great bokeh and little vignetting. The
28-48 is a good family lens with little vignetting and good bokeh. Either
the 28/2 or the 28-48 will be mounted on the camera most of the time.

I really love the MF Zuikos, for snap shoots you don't need to focus even
with the 40/2, just use the scale on the lens is good enough. The AF lenses
I have seen are crap when it comes to distance scale, most are too coarse
and many zooms are not accurate (can't maintain the focus when zoom).

C.H.Ling