Re: [OM] IMG: Backyard Visitor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Backyard Visitor
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 12:51:40 -0600
Nice cat photos, Chris.  Thanks for looking.  Yes, cats are in a class by
themselves when it comes to personnality.  We have watched this one cross
the street into the next block just before dark, but there are too many
bushes and fences to be able to keep an eye on it as it makes its way home.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA