Re: [OM] Travelogue: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Subject: Re: [OM] Travelogue: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 17:22:12 -0500
I rarely bother to follow links to flickr, but I did this time
because I've always wanted to go to Ulaanbaatar. Unlikely that I ever
will, but thanks for the photos. I particularly liked the Mongolian
Secret History Tourist Camp. That sounds like something Tom Robbins
might write a novel about. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com