[OM] More managed bokeh

Subject: [OM] More managed bokeh
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 22:42:17 -0500
I should more precisely have stated directly 1:1. The VF remains quite
bright with CV 125 due to the aperture. It doesn't solely use extension
to get to 1:1. Can't say I've ever seen any images with the 135 at
higher mags---I usually put the 80 f4 on the autotube to get that---it
is quite nice. With many more mm ext seems like the 135 would get to be
a handful and difficult to keep stable in the field.
Mike

> At the risk of sounding like a borken record, the longest macro lens
in
> OM mount that goes 1:1
> is the CV 125.

I thought it was the Zuiko 135/4.5, though to get to 1:1 you need to
use the
bellows or some tubes.

...Wayne