Re: [OM] My OM Zuiko Rebirth

Subject: Re: [OM] My OM Zuiko Rebirth
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 11:12:19 +0100
I did already correct myself on that one, Chris: frost is what I
meant. But it is a good illustration of what I said earlier about 'no
pronunciation rules whatsoever in English'.
Rhyme or rime, ion or iron, cache or cash, steal or steel: it's all
sounding the same to my ears and it may cause confusion when writing.
Even to native speakers, as our list often demonstrates ;-)

BTW: Would you steal cash from a steel cache?

Frank.