Re: [OM] Going home

Subject: Re: [OM] Going home
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 13:41:41 -0600
On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Thanks, Joel, but I'd like to see that as a larger image -- when you
>> have a moment ... :-)
>>

> In print!  I'll be over next week to see it.
>
> :)
>
> AG

You know, I don't like the way it looks on this monitor or the one at
home.  That's the problem with doing photo darkroom on laptops.  I
think it's over-processed.  Somebody went berserk with Lightroom, and
I think him is we.

Prolly the ones I did on the plane are just as bad since you can't
even properly open a laptop on a 767.

But you're welcome to come over next week.  Let's put two 35-80's in
the same room and see if they'll create offspring.

Joel W.