Re: [OM] My OM Zuiko Rebirth

Subject: Re: [OM] My OM Zuiko Rebirth
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 16:58:21 -0500
I know you think that those pesky black spots on image #2 are actually
birds in the distance.   But they're not.  I magnified the image 10,000
times with my CSI magnifier and determined that they are actually clouds
of honeybees.  Could be they're the ones that have gone missing all over
the country.  They probably have to keep flying continuously there in
order to keep warm.

Chuck Norcutt