Re: [OM] Something to obsolete all of our DSLRs

Subject: Re: [OM] Something to obsolete all of our DSLRs
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 10:33:43 +0800
We just started HDTV receiving last summer, just in time to catch up with
the Olympic game, the different between HD and DVD is very big if you are
keep a viewing distance of 1:4 to 1:6 (image height). DVD only have 720
lines horizontal (correct me if I'm wrong), even our TV is not full HD
(1366x768) we can see a big different.

C.H.Ling