Re: [OM] Something to obsolete all of our DSLRs

Subject: Re: [OM] Something to obsolete all of our DSLRs
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 15:37:57 +0800
The problem is the poor interpolation engine built-in most of the
LCD/Plasma, a fast computer do a much better job, I use computer to play DVD
on my LCD and 720p (1280x720) projector, the quality is great! We also have
standard digital TV along with the HD broadcasting. A good interpolater (TV
box) or the computer do a great job to map the image on LCD/Plasma. Your bad
experience on the LCD/Plasma with analogue boardcasting was true but the
digital one is much better.

C.H.Ling