Re: [OM] IMG: Backyard Visitor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Backyard Visitor
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 07:53:41 -0500
At 06:16 AM 1/10/2009, you wrote:
>WayneS wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, nothing like manual focus, but it took about 10 shots to get the
>> one. And what are you doing up at this hour of the day? must be 3AM where
>> you are?
>>

>Likewise, what are you doing up at the ungodly hour of 6AM?
>
>That's gotta be bad for your health.  :-)

Yeah, result of doing a startup company and loosing lots of money,
I now have a job where I have leave before 6AM just to beat the traffic.

I heard on the radio that not getting enough sleep increases the
potential for heart problems by 4x. I am not going to last as long
as my parents, that's for sure.

WayneS