Re: [OM] IMG: Shadows

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Shadows
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 09:25:32 -0500
I agree.  It was just a grab shot I noticed as I walked by the dining
room with the setting sun shining through the dining room doorway.  This
shot was done some years ago and when I looked at it again to post it I
couldn't figure out at first where it was taken.  We had lots of
vertical blinds in our Florida house but none in the Boston house.  It
was the Boston house for sure because of the chair rail on the wall.
Then it finally struck me that these are sheer curtains in the
background despite looking like vertical blinds.  The conversion of
softly folded sheer fabric to hard edged vertical blinds in the photo is
interesting and a bit disconcerting.  Maybe going around to the other
side of the chair would have produced something better even though there
is an identical (but shadowed) window and curtains on the left side.

Chuck Norcutt