Re: [OM] OT.spam query

Subject: Re: [OM] OT.spam query
From: Michael Collins <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 13:50:37 -0500
> Has someone hijacked my e-mail address...

It's been "harvested", not "hijacked". This type of spam seems to me more
prevalent in the past few months, although it's not new.

> ...is there anything that I can do about it?

Not that I know; once your address is out there, it's out "there". Other
than filtering it out of your *own* incoming mail, and developing a good
story to explain it to others :-) . They're probably as puzzled as the
aliens intercepting the television signals radiating ever outward from Earth
and bringing them I Love Lucy, Mork and Mindy, Corrie, and Little Britain...

Michael