Re: [OM] I'm back, with an E-410!

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back, with an E-410!
From: "Shawn Wright" <vwdiesels@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 11:24:32 -0800
On 10 Jan 2009 at 11:12, AS <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "I'm still waiting for an ebay OM adapter to show up so I can try my OM
> lenses.
> "
>
> I am also waiting for one...why is China so far away! 8-))

I don't know, but I got batteries from Hong Hong in 4 days... so I'm hoping
China will be
similar.

> What do you think of the 410?

So far, I like the feel of it. I can tell it will take a bit of practice to get
exposures right, and I'm
not used to the lack of shallow DOF and slow zooms indoors, given the low light
we have at
this time of year. A fast prime will be on my list pretty quick I think, unless
I can get good at
focus with the OM 50/1.8... (I doubt it).

Shawn Wright
http://members.shaw.ca/vwdiesels
'88 Westy 1.6TD 5 speed
'85 Jetta Diesel 1.6NA