[OM] IMG: Poland gallery

Subject: [OM] IMG: Poland gallery
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 22:15:30 +0100
During my trip to Poland over the holidays I took more than 1100
pictures. As we all know, it is really hard to edit one's own work, so
I apologise in advance for the size of the gallery--81 images. But you
can just skim the thumbnails and click on the ones that look
interesting.

The pictures are arranged chronologically, from 24/12/2008 to
5/1/2009. All taken with the M8 and either the 35mm Summarit (the vast
majority) or the 50mm Summilux. No filters.

http://www.frozenlight.eu/poland08/

Unless a different place name is mentioned in the caption, all
pictures were taken in Wroclaw (Breslau) where my sister lives.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu