Re: [OM] Something to obsolete all of our DSLRs

Subject: Re: [OM] Something to obsolete all of our DSLRs
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:40:01 +1100
Wow - I have the grip and 5-6 BP 511's for my 5D and back-up 20D!
Possibly because I'm not so well organised as to recharge religiously.
That's why I'm not so happy that the Mk2 has a new battery and that
only the genuine Canon battery will work properly (3rd party
batteries will not give you battery status or fit the Canon charger).
Still, the grip and two spares are on order. They are rated to 820
shots (CIPA) but I'll bet that movie mode will eat the little buggers.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx