Re: [OM] Something to obsolete all of our DSLRs

Subject: Re: [OM] Something to obsolete all of our DSLRs
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 08:37:02 +0800
We only have a small LCD (37" with around 18" height), we are keep a
distance of 1:6 but we really wish to make it 1:4 unfortunately it is
difficult to arrange. We do able to make 1:4 with the 720p LCD projection.
I'm with you about the longer ratio, probably they were just looking at
something that can't affort go close (not sharp enough). Keeping a small
viewing angle is no fun after paying for a big screen.

C.H.Ling