Re: [OM] OT.spam query

Subject: Re: [OM] OT.spam query
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 20:16:25 -0500
One more reason I try to prevent an email from becoming a spam target
in the first place, as in my early request not to reply with email in the body.
It is not just about getting/preventing more spam,  but the fact my email
address can become spoofed in the return to on other peoples spam.

There is always slime in the world, and people with no morals. Now if
you will kindly send me $99.99 I will make sure you get the next
million bucks from that unclaimed bank asset somewhere in Africa.

At 01:36 PM 1/10/2009, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>      could someone help me with this query.

Slime is what it is. Spam is becoming Slime. You may also want
to check you computer for the flu.

WayneS