Re: [OM] Going home

Subject: Re: [OM] Going home
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 22:03:18 -0600

> Condos, ...some people have the life....to devote to ...

OK, more accurately described as a "TownHouse".  But according to local real
estate regulations, it's a condo.  In-line 4-plex. No fancy, uppity-ness.

> Sometimes I wonder, if I did everything requested, would that be
> enough? I need a Porcupines Zuikofest workshop or equivalent.
> Since scheduled events are honored. When does booking begin
> for the next event?

You tell me when you can make it and we'll schedule accordingly.  If it's
the Porcupines/Upper Peninsula, we can do it with about two-weeks notice.
 You don't mind a little snow and cold, do you?  Otherwise, June has
wildflowers.  Joel will need to let me know his availability.  The Grand
Cherokee holds four photographers and gear.  We have as much as a full
week's worth of exploration we can do in the Upper Peninsula.  For
convenience-sake, I can pick up anybody and everybody in Minneapolis on the
way northward.  BTW, there is an excellent Cabellas in the area. Otherwise,
the next UP workshop is in late September.

I would consider another Isle Royale workshop, but it would be slightly
altered--we'd stay in the hotel.

AG