Re: [OM] IMG: Poland gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Poland gallery
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 07:53:57 +0100
Thanks for looking, Andrew. The buildings are indeed unique and
different from other drab apartment blocks from the Communist era.
That is why they have been listed. Now what they need to do is to
clean the facades, something that is planned for the coming years,
partly to be financed by placing large advertisements on the buildings
(the location is excellent, one of the most heavily travelled spots in
Wroclaw, a city of about 700000 inhabitants).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain