[OM] Quick M645 question

Subject: [OM] Quick M645 question
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 18:40:25 -0500
Well ordered a one of a kind  Tilt-shift adapter from Mirex--they could
engineer one for OM
for a price--can use on FF Canyon of course too .  The standard M42 or
Canyon one was MUCH cheaper.
I will likely get a very reasonably priced  OM to M645 adapter from Srb
Griturn to mount the Zuiko bellows lenses.
I think the adapter will be very "OM-ish" and very backpackable unlike
a bellows.  I'll post a pic  of the oddball rig after it is put
together.

Soo, if a Mamiya macro lens goes to 1:2 mag what does that translate
to on OM?
Thanks,

Mike