[OM] Guess they are digging my Krap!

Subject: [OM] Guess they are digging my Krap!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 19:29:17 EST
It is always interesting when you enter a competition to see what other
folks like in relationship to what you like.  I recently sent 7 images to  the
Krappy Kamera Competition and was notified that for the third consecutive  year
one of my images had been selected for inclusion in the exhibit.   About 1500
entries and 50 were selected.  Although the one selected was one  of my
favorites, there were two or three others of which I was equally  fond.  As
said
previously, it is always interesting to see what others  like.  This
competition
draws from the traditional Krappy Kamera like  Holga, Diana and other plastic
wonders.  Most of mine were made with a  Diana, although one was done with an
e-1 and pinhole body cap.  The one  selected was done with a Zero 2000 pinhole
camera and was printed as a  cyanotype.  An interesting fact for me was that
the previous two images  selected were made with the same camera, one done as a
tradition print and the  other as a platinum/palladium print.  This was a
good way to start the  year.  Maybe I should breakl out the Zero more often.
<{B^)   Bill Barber

The images will be posted to their website in a few weeks.   sohophoto.com
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)